Creating A Mentally Healthy Workplace – Strategies For Stress
This 3 hour interactive and engaging, online course is divided in to 2 x 1.5 hour modules. Giving flexibility for attendance.
Employers and employees collaboratively have a role in actively contributing to help create a Mentally Healthy workplace. This course offers proven, effective measures and a practical approach to developing and implementing a framework that ensures a positive working environment where everyone feels supported and able to do their best work, regardless of whether or not they have a mental health condition. Identifying and minimising mental health risks and generating a strong action plan will ensure that any investment made – time, money or other resources – will be cost-effective and contribute to helping employees struggling with their mental health stay in work and be able to work productively.
What will it cover?
- What makes a Mentally Healthy Workplace?
- Attitudes and stigma, Roles and Responsibilities
- STRESS – symptoms, causes and impact
- Building a resilient workforce
- Working in today’s challenging environment
- Developing a framework for stress management – achieving measurable outcomes, stress risk assessment, HSE measurement standards.
- Recovery / Return to work support
What are the outcomes?
Delegates will receive:
- A clear understanding of mental health issues and stress in the workplace.
- Learn how to spot early warning signs of someone struggling to cope.
- Knowledge in building a resilient workforce.
- Confidence to know what appropriate action to take.
- Learn how to build a framework for a Mentally Healthy Workplace.
- A clear understanding of Recovery and what it means.
- A ‘supporting employees mental health’ video for delegates to reflect post the event and share with colleagues, a Workbook and certificate of attendance.
Who should attend:
This course is suitable for anyone from staff through to senior management and beyond.
Cost: £235 per course : max 10
Don’t hesitate to reach out with the contact information provided, or send a message using the form.