Creating A Mentally Healthy Workplace -Tools For Managers
This 3 hour interactive, online course is divided in to 2 x 1.5 hour modules. Giving flexibility for attendance. The course provides you with awareness in Mental Health and prepares you for managing complex and difficult situations in the workplace as well as providing you with knowledge and understanding of how underlying complex health issues frame your working practices.
What will it cover?
- What is Mental Health?
- Attitude and stigma
- Mental Health – Causes, Effects and Impact
- Listening skills
- Stress and Resilience
- Recognising and understanding mental health illnesses
- Proactive approach
What are the outcomes?
Delegates will receive:
- A clear understanding of mental health issues and learning how to build resilience.
- Learn how to spot early warning signs of someone struggling to cope.
- Knowledge on how to develop better listening skills.
- Direct learning on how to have a difficult conversation.
- Knowledge to recognise verbal and non-verbal cues.
- Knowledge to support employees with strategies to overcome stress.
- Confidence to know what appropriate action to take.
- A ‘supporting employees mental health’ video for delegates to reflect post the event and share with colleagues, a Workbook and certificate of attendance.
Who should attend:
This course is suitable for anyone from staff through to senior management and beyond.
Cost: Price on request
Don’t hesitate to reach out with the contact information provided, or send a message using the form.